Monday, July 18, 2011

Love Note #3

Distance never separates
two hearts that really care,
for our memories span the miles
and in seconds we are there.
But whenever I start feeling sad,
because I miss you,
I remind myself 
how lucky I am
to have someone so special to miss.

6 people smiling (: on "Love Note #3"

Rei L Ðan‡e™ on July 19, 2011 at 3:57 AM said...

:> *pengsan

Anonymous said...

Rei L Ðan‡e™ :

tunggu sampai awk bangun
*sambil senyum2
^^

YouSOF on July 22, 2011 at 1:26 AM said...

Macam tepat terkena batang hidungku la.....

Anonymous said...

YOUsoF :

hehe
missing sum1 special?
never feel sad,
cuz u are lucky to have someone special to miss
(:

YouSOF on July 29, 2011 at 9:25 AM said...

;)

tapi kadang2 jarak tu macam terlalu jauhhhhh pulak rasanya..

Anonymous said...

YOUsoF

hehe
doa la pengubat rindu
(;

 

____________________________________________________ Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal