Thursday, September 29, 2011

Good and the bad things (:

Assalamualaikum~

Suprise? Sorry for not updating, I've been very very busy.
In the meantime, lots of thing happening. Good and bad things.
Yeah, good and bad thing sometimes can be a good combination, because different thing somehow creates the harmony (just an opinion, might be differ for others :)

Okay, enough with nagging. The good thing is, alhamdulillah, the 'big thing' that i really scared of, finally disappear. Syukurlillah. And my advice for friends out there, do take supplement like anti-oxidants. It does really really helps, especially for those who are suspected to cancer. Please.

And the bad thing is (not so bad I think, maybe it's a kind of kiffarah for my sins, and I am thankful), I was ill. Vomit, again and again, like nothing else could come out. Doctor said that it was gastric. And I just couldn't believe it to happen because it was just a day after my happy day. Nevertheless, I should be very grateful to have this one gentleman, ehem2 (: Fyi, he did all the nursing care. And he is really really charming (cair~)

Another thing is, I have to gain my weight. I was 52kg before. Then it dropped to 46kg, and now I am 37kg. It can't be like this. I've tried, and I'll keep on trying. Pray for me. I feel like a bag of bones. No wonder people when meeting me, "eh tasha, why so kurus??" That question will first come out. And I am sad (obviously I won't show it kan :) Anyway, I won't lose hope. I know people around me are always on my side. My parents, my sweetheart, siblings, dear friends and you who keep reading my blog. Whoever you are, thank u (:

Oh ya, before I forget, there is one more big happy thing that I didn't mention yet (: I've talked to my future mom-in-law. Alhamdulillah~ Everything went well, and I really enjoy talking to her. She's friendly, and..so like a mother (: I wish everything will be just fine.

Till then~

6 people smiling (: on "Good and the bad things (:"

::FAIZ:: on September 29, 2011 at 2:48 AM said...

I've talked to my future mom-in-law.


hehe

nisachik on September 29, 2011 at 7:21 PM said...

hye tacha... lame x dgr cite~ waahhh, smakin hepy skrg~ i'll pray for ur health & happiness..=)and the most thing is...Hepy with ur beloved one~ keep in touch k ^__^

Anonymous said...

::FAIZ FARISH::

waaah, congratz (:

Anonymous said...

M!$$ LaVeNdeR:

thanx dear..
wish u happy too
(:

❤ winter ツ on October 12, 2011 at 3:49 AM said...

part mak tu, nice~ ^^ haha good luck!
ada time tu, mak dok gelak2 lepas habis call..hehe tu tanda mak suka..hehe good job!

Anonymous said...

Kyu ツ :

>_<
errr
hehe, btw, thanx (:

 

____________________________________________________ Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal