Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another new year, another step forward.

Syukur alhamdulillah.

For that we have been blessed and for all that we have achieved in our life. As we are about to step into another new year, I'm pretty sure that all of us are eager to take another step forward. So do I. (:

Few weeks back, I had had a very hectic days, tiring of course that made me feel drained by people, homeworks, places and things, so on and so forth. I think I had been working on too much things at one time, ended up, I did nothing.

But all in all, I'm grateful, I'm breathing, I'm living. Syukur, alhamdulillah. As I decelerated and slowed down the pace, I realised that there's something to be fix, and make it right.

Live life that you love.

Of course, there are many and many obstacles that constantly prevents people like me (to be precise) from living like this.

From what I've observed, I have a hard time putting my needs before others, and often end up feeling frustrated. I hardly say 'no' to people, and that always turn me to crap. So, what I'm going to do now and next is, put myself on the top of 'my' list. (:

To begin with, I bought myself a little journal to jot down everything that I feel, I see and I believe. As if I'm talking to me, the inner wise me, and be my own bestfriend. Self-reflection. Okay, I know this post is longer than usual, >_< and as I said before, this is just the beginning. I should stop here, and do my 'me' things, homeworks and so on.

See you later in the next post. Have a great day! (:


5 people smiling (: on "Another new year, another step forward."

sugar2 kapas strawberry on November 26, 2011 at 8:47 PM said...

salam maal hijrah :)

Qa on November 27, 2011 at 12:08 AM said...

have a great day too dear~

Anonymous said...

sugar2 kapas strawberry:

terima kasih.
salam maal hijrah juga (:

Anonymous said...

Iqah QaQa:

thanx!
u too! (:

- musafir. - on November 28, 2011 at 2:23 PM said...

salam maal hijrah juga (terlambat wish)..aha

"kullu am wa antum bil khair"

 

____________________________________________________ Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal